Challenges of fertility clinics in a restricted regulation of patient's rights
Julie Morgan RGN, MSc, APM (PFQ) is an experienced Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) practitioner from the United Kingdom.
She has extensive experience of the Clinical, Operational and Human Resources Management of fertility clinics and is a member of multiple ART and Project Management societies together with the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development.
Currently working as a consultant in ART research and development, she has a particular interest in Femtech and developing algorithms for individualised controlled ovarian stimulation.
Julie has recently founded ‘All About Infertility’, an online social media company that provides evidence-based information for patients at all stages of their fertility journey.
The webinar looks into how clinics regulate their services and how the services offered depend on the laws/legislation of the country that they are in.
- Understanding the complexities of regulating a fertility clinic. What is being regulated and why?
- How does legislation vary from country to country?
- What do Gamete and Embryo storage regulation rules mean for patients and staff?
- What happens if patients want to move their Gametes or Embryos between clinics or to another country?
- What happens when a country changes or amends it’s rules?
- What happens if patients change their minds or their circumstances alter?
Is it a paid event?
The webinar is FREE for members and non-members of the European Fertility Society. However, the number of seats is limited, so make sure to book yours now!
October 19 | GMT 11.00 am
CET 12.00 pm / EET 1.00 pm / EST-MSK 2.00 pm