Digital Technology to Boost Confidence in our Patients
Andreia Trigo RN BSc MSc
Andreia Trigo RN BSc MSc is a multi-awarded nurse consultant, lecturer, researcher and TEDx speaker.
Andreia’s mission is to improve accessibility to fertility care and support worldwide at minimal cost to populations. Combining her medical experience and her own infertility journey, Andreia founded the Enhanced Fertility Programme App – an evidence-based programme that improves accessibility to fertility education, support and care.
Over the last couple of years, fertility clinics had to quickly adjust to the digital world. Many of these initial adjustments have now become part of the normal day to day in clinical practice and research in the area of telehealth and artificial intelligence has opened doors to a new way of helping people grow their families. Join us for a webinar, where we will explore the advances in telehealth, digital technology and AI in reproductive medicine
- How do digital consultation services support easier access to care?
- How can digital technology deliver an optimised user experience across the healthcare sector?
- How do mobile applications help to improve patient care?
- What procedures need to be implemented to ensure patients’ data are protected?
- To what extent does AI facilitate a patient’s fertility journey?
Is it a paid event?
The webinar is FREE for members and non-members of the European Fertility Society. However, the number of seats is limited, so make sure to book yours now!
April 6 | GMT 7.00 pm
CET 8.00 pm / EET 9.00 pm / EST-MSK 10.00 pm