Fertility Care Awards 2024
July 8th, 2024
Fertility Care Awards Chairwoman
This last year has been challenging for both patients and professionals in reproductive health. However, some individuals, clinics, organisations, products and services managed to thrive amidst a pandemic and were a great source of comfort and wellbeing for patients. The Fertility Care Award is an opportunity to celebrate these outstanding achievements that have made a difference to patient care.
European Fertility Society Chairman
In order to promote those organisations which provide their patients with the best care and comfort during fertility treatment, we grant the Fertility Care Award. Faced with the dynamic growth of the fertility market, we wish to appreciate those clinics, organisations, products and services that pay particular attention to the well-being of their patients in day-to-day operations and stand out in this field’s key areas.
The Best Customer Care & Support is for clinics that are winning at supporting their customers.
The Outstanding Patient Experience during IVF Treatment is for clinics that are providing an outstanding patient experience program.
The Best Innovation in Fertility Care is for individuals and organisations delivering an innovative service or product in fertility care.
The Best Fertility Book is for individuals who have authored full length books of fiction and nonfiction related to fertility.
The Best Fertility Application is for individuals and organisations who have developed mobile applications related to fertility.
The Best Fertility Product is for individuals and organisations who have developed a product related to fertility.
The Best Fertility Service is for individuals and organisations who have been delivering outstanding patient service in reproductive health.
The Best Fertility Advocate is for individuals who raise awareness and are advocates for the trying to conceive community.
The Best Fertility Coach is for individuals who coach and guide patients in their journey of trying to conceive either naturally or through assisted conception.
The Best Fertility Non-Profit Organisation is for charity organisations that developed a specific project dedicated to improving patient care of patients trying to conceive.
The Best Fertility Podcast is for individuals run a podcast dedicated to informing and supporting patients trying to conceive.
The Best Fertility Social Media Channel is for individuals or organisations who run a social media channel (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, TikTok), to support the trying to conceive community.
How to enter
- All entries must be submitted online via the application form – you will find the links to the application forms in categories’ descriptions below
- There is a limit of 2,500 characters in each section.
- EFS reserves the right to declare any entry ineligible if during the term of the AWARD process the entry form is incomplete or deficient, false or misleading in any way.
- The entry will be allocated to the Fertility Care Awards category, based on your entry form.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide the relevant information for their entry.
- Entries for more than one category may be submitted, however separate entry forms and supporting statements and background materials are required.
- The entries for the Fertility Care Awards 2023 must relate to activities carried out during the previous year – 2022.
- Entries can be made by a fertility organisation or an individual to each Award category
- IVF clinic applicants:
- must have been in operation as a licensed healthcare provider in its respective country providing reproductive care services according to national law for at least two years.
- must have been working to improve the quality of its reproductive care and non-clinical services through a continuous quality improvement program within its quality management system.
- must have a “Patient Care Department” or similar unit managing patients at the different phases of the process: pre-travel, on arrival, onsite treatment, discharge, and post-treatment follow-up.
- Participation in the Fertility Care Awards is free of charge
- The closing date for entries is March 31st, 2023.
- The announcement of the winners will take place on June 26th, 2023.
- Please review the Award Categories and read the Entry Criteria below.
- Complete the online submission form (links to submission forms are available in categories descriptions below)
You may enter in more than one category. However, separate entry forms and supporting materials are required.
The entries are judged by an independent panel of experts who are representatives of all areas of the reproductive medicine field. Members of this panel are chosen on the basis of their knowledge, expertise and long-term practice in dealing with fertility clinics and their patients.
They independently inspect each submitted entry and rate them based on their respective judging criteria – at the same time making sure that all the procedures in the judging process align with the Awards’ values of clarity and transparency. The award winners are chosen on the basis of judges’ combined ratings. The entries are judged by an independent panel of worldwide experts.