More and more patients are struggling with infertility in the world today. That’s the reason why patient care experience has become one of the most important factors of patients’ fertility journey. Fertility treatment is a real emotional rollercoaster in every patient’s life. Unfortunately, the route to parenthood is often full of challenges, sacrifices, failures and losses.
The European Fertility Society invites Partners who would like to support our statues activities such as:
- Promoting knowledge, interest in, and understanding of importance of fertility patient care.
- Improving the quality of patient care and access to professional fertility treatments and services.
- Establishing guidance and recommendations for improving the patient comfort and experience of care during their fertility journey.
- Conducting educational activities and provide online support for patients – both locally and globally.
- Developing patient care strategies and good practices that support clinics to avoid patients dropout.
We are extremely grateful to all of you who decide to become a part of this significant mission that can literally change the quality of patient care – and consequently, patients’ lives.
If you would like to discuss possible partnership opportunities, please contact the European Fertility Society.
My Journey project of Cardiff University
MyJourney was developed by Cardiff University Fertility Studies, in collaboration with the Portuguese Fertility Association and Fertility Network UK. It is research-based and user-led, with participation from health professionals and people who could not have the children they wished for. MyJourney is a self-help interactive program based on Contextual Cognitive Behavioural Therapy that provides step-by-step support to ease acceptance of an unfulfilled wish for children.
MyJourney is currently only accessible to participants who take part in a trial run by Cardiff Fertility Studies. Based on EFS and Cardiff University collaboration on MyJourney Project, this application will be accessible to every EFS member free of charge.
To learn more about this project, visit https://myjourney.pt/
EFS partnership with Leeaf
The focus of this partnership is to create an educational platform for patients and physicians to derive from rich, diverse and clinical lifestyle data that is being processed by algorithms and the latest advances in AI (artificial intelligence) technologies.
Read more here >>>