- User – any person using the Website to whom the Website Administrator provides services.
- Regulations – regulations for the provision of services by the Website Administrator.
- Service – the website https://www.europeanfertilitysociety.com/ through which the Administrator provides services.
- Website Administrator – The European Fertility Society C.I.C. (EFS), 2 Lambseth Street, Eye, Suffolk, IP23 7AG, The United Kingdom (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. General Provisions
- By using the Website, the User confirms that they have read the Regulations, accepts any provisions and undertakes to comply with them.
- The Regulations define the general conditions and manner of providing electronic services by the Website Administrator through the Website
- Complaints regarding the operation of the Website will be considered in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations.
3. Access to the Website
- Use of the Website is free.
- It is not necessary to register on the Website to use its basic Services.
- The Website Administrator makes every effort to provide Users with permanent access to the Website and Services.
- The Website Administrator does not guarantee that the use of the Website will proceed without errors or interruptions. In addition, the Administrator reserves the right to suspend or restrict access to the Website at any time without prior notice to Users.
- The Website Administrator reserves the right to amend, delete and add information to the content of the Website without prior notice.
- The Administrator will make every effort to ensure access to the Website through all web browsers, device types, internet connections, and operating systems.
4. Rights and obligations of the User
- The User is authorized to use the Website in a manner consistent with any applicable laws, respecting intellectual property rights.
- Users are prohibited from providing unlawful content or using the Website or services provided by the Administrator in a manner contrary to law, good practice, or which violate the statutory rights of third parties or the interests of the Administrator.
- Users bear full responsibility for the content they enter, as well as any damages resulting from their behavior not in accordance with the above.
5. Administrator’s liability
- The Website Administrator makes every effort to ensure that the data presented on the Website is complete, up to date and consistent with known fact. The website cannot, however, fully guarantee that the data presented is free from error, and therefore does not bear any responsibility for the consequences of the use of the data presented in any financial decisions taken by the User.
- The data published on the Website is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the provisions of the law.
- The Website Administrator is not liable for any damage suffered by Users due to loss of access to the Website, caused by force majeure, malfunction, breakdowns including network failures, or of hardware or software failures in devices owned by the User.
- The Website Administrator attaches great importance to guaranteeing safety in using the Website but does not guarantee that the Website will be free from viruses or other elements that may be the cause of damage suffered by the User.
All rights (including property copyrights, intellectual property rights to the Website name, internet domain, Website, logos, documents, texts, graphics, website layout, photos) are the property of the Website Administrator and may be used only in the specified manner and in accordance with the Regulations.
7. Copying or dissemination of the Website is prohibited.
The use of data from the Website for commercial purposes requires, for each instance, the written consent of the Website Administrator.
- The User supplies any information or any documents on a completely voluntary basis.
9. Complaints Procedure
- Complaints about the Service may be submitted electronically to the following address stated above.
- A complaint should include the name, surname and e-mail address of the person lodging the complaint, along with a description of the circumstances leading to the complaint.
- The findings of any investigation into a complaint will be forwarded to the User, via e-mail, within 14 days from the date of receipt of notification by the Website Administrator.
- The decision of the Website Administrator deciding the complaint is final, without appeal.
10. Final Provisions
- The Website Regulations shall enter into force on 08/12/2020.
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other relevant laws shall apply.
- Any disputes that may arise from these Regulations shall be resolved by the General Court competent for the seat of the Website Administrator, and the law applicable to the settlement of potential disputes falls under the jurisdiction of the relevant laws of the United Kingdom.
- The Website Administrator reserves the right to make changes and modify the Regulations at any time, without the obligation to inform Users. Continued use of the website is considered to be acceptance of such changes.
- Changes made in the Regulations will be made available on the Website.
- Amendments to the Regulations come into force on the day of their publication on the Website.