The European Fertility Society is looking for a National Development Officers in Germany, France, Spain, The United Kingdom and Russia to expand Society’s care and support to fertility patients.
The European Fertility Society (EFS) is an evidence based society that gives tools, support and education to patients and fertility clinics. EFS aims at facilitating and increasing patients’ support and positive experience during their fertility journey. EFS advocates universal improvements in patient care.
The European Fertility Society educates, supports and helps fertility patients making their fertility journey more friendly and care-based. The European Fertility Society supports fertility clinics through teaching and training its health and patient care staff, setting patient care guidance, recommendations and certification of their processes.
Title: Country Development Officer.
Location: Germany, France, UK, Spain, Russia.
Position: Part-time work.
Salary: To be discussed with the Executive Committee.
We are looking for a highly collaborative individual, an open and sensitive soul, with a ‘can do’ attitude. You will be adept at identifying, planning for, and delivering opportunities that maximise our local effectiveness, support passionate people (the national team) and our Executive Committee. We are looking for an inspirational leader to join the team, with a variety of experience, specifically in the fertility; someone who is passionate about working with communities everywhere and who has experience of being a bold advocate / campaigner for fertility patient care, education and support. We are keen to hear from people from all backgrounds who enjoy applying diverse ideas and interests in a developmental role. Full support will be offered to the right candidate, ensuring you have all the resources you require to make the role a success.
Country Development Officer will pioneer change in the fertility patient care through:
- Being a part of the biggest global fertility webinars platform for patients called myIVFanswers.com.
- Creating national society’s team, strategy and operations from scratch.
- Implementing solutions that makes fertility patients journey more human friendly.
Country Development Officer will be responsible for the operations of the Society in its country. Specifically, the position holder will have the following tasks:
- Implementing locally centred solutions: myIVFanswers.com – an online education platform and IVF AWARDS – a patient care competition for fertility clinics.
- Attracting local Members (IVF clinics and fertility professionals).
- Representing The European Fertility Society to all national organizations, official bodies and media.
If you would like to join us, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org